Who Am I ?
I received B.Eng. degree from Wuhan University, China in 2013, majoring in Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing. After graduation, I joined Institute of Deep Learning IDL, Baidu Inc., as a researcher in robotics, autonomous driving. From Feb. 2017, I joined MalongTech as a research scientist.
At the same time, I work as a senior research assistant at school of Data and Computer Science at Sun Yat-sen University.
My research interest broadly spans from computer vision, machine learning, deep learning to robotics, autonomous driving. Specifically, I am currently interested in:
- Fashion Clothing related topics, including clothing image tagging, large-scale similar clothing retrieval, fashionable clothing matching, etc.
- Visual SLAM, including navigation, large-scale traffic scene understanding, etc.
- I got a paper accepted by AAAI17 Workshop! (Dec. 1)
- I am currently looking for experts in autonomous driving.
- Our team DPAI Vision attend ImageNet ILSVRC2016 Challenge!
Honors and awards
- Top-4 finisher, the 7th China Intelligent Vehicle Future Challenge. Nov. 2015.
- Top-8 finisher, the 5th China Intelligent Vechile Future Challenge. Nov. 2013.
- National 2nd place prize, Asia-Pacific College Student Robot Contest (ABU Robocon). June 2013.
- Outstanding Winner, Fourth Geoway-Cup Programming Contest. June 2013.
- National 2nd place prize, Central China Mathematical Contest in Modelling (CCMCM). July 2012.
- Honorable Mention, American Interdisciplinary Contest in Modelling (ICM). April 2012.
- National 2nd place prize, China Undergraduate Mathematical Contest in Modelling (CUMCM) Oct. 2011.
- Xia Jianbai Scholarship (1/400) Oct. 2011.
- Chen Yonglin Scholarship (1/100) Oct. 2012.
About this Blog
Launched in Sept. 2015, this blog is powered by Octopress. I try to maintain the simplicity, originality and technicality of this blog. Frankly, it verbatim record my research life path, and some of my contemplation into life, sciene and cosmos.
As a technical blog, I would inevitably talk about the state of the art technology and scientific achievement that originated by other researchers. Thus, some writings might not reflect originator’s real ideas or thoughts. I apologize for these misrepresentations - my mea culpa. I try to cite their names or publications whenever necessarily. At last, I do not guarantee blog’s correctness, remember it only reflects “my own” thoughts.